METASPORT TRAINING UPDATE – 21 JUNE 2020
To ensure we comply with new social distancing measures we will now be limiting the number of attendees at each session, breaking up into groups of 5 maximum, and staggering the training start time.
To ensure we comply with the latest measures please be sure to do the following at each session:
- Sign in and out of each session, temperature will be taken on arrival
- If you have a fever or feel unwell please stay home
- Please wear a mask to and from training (it is not required while training)
- Please limit congregations on maximum 5 people
- Please leave once you have finished your training (no socialising)
- Please keep to the social distancing rules by staying 2 meters apart
Thank you for your understanding in these times of change. We anticipate that the situation will continue to evolve. We will adapt our training programme accordingly to ensure we continue to deliver high-quality training sessions while adhering to the Singapore government regulations.
Meanwhile, we will need your best cooperation to strictly follow the guidelines.