RELATIONSHIP EXECUTIVE: JOB SCOPE
MetaSport is a leading sport management company in Asia staging some of the most prestigious triathlon and cycling events in Singapore and Indonesia, among which are IRONMAN 70.3 Bintan, Tour de Bintan, MetaSprint Series Singapore, Run as One Singapore, CSC Run by the Bay and City60 Bike-Run Challenge.
We are also embracing the new era of racing, with the incorporation of technology into our events. A hybrid event model is shaping the way we see the future of running and multisport via our newly-built app.
MetaSport also manages Singapore’s largest and most respected triathlon training community, with 12 highly inspiring coaches and 100 members attending seven weekly coached sessions.
Our mission is to create an experience that has a positive impact on others. We believe in sport as a vehicle to empower people and improve lives.We seek to provide our customers with the most compelling and enriching experience by offering a challenge that has a powerful meaning. The finish line is only a milestone on the journey to a better life.
We are looking for individuals who are motivated, passionate and talented to contribute to our success and benefit from the development opportunities we offer.
- Liaise directly with athletes via all channels (telephone, email, Facebook messenger, WhatsApp or other new media) to address queries and provide assistance
- Ensure that the first interaction that third parties have with MetaSport, and the image we project as a company is seamless
- Foster strong relationships with our loyal participants
- Handle and resolve participant complaints, and follow through with all queries in a proactive manner aiming for a win-win outcome for both parties
- Keep detailed records of enquiries, comments, complaints and details of actions taken
- Regularly monitor and update the company’s refund policy, and customer service handbook FAQ’s
- Process event registrations, travel bookings, incidentals purchases (and other bookings, orders or requests)
- Manage the on-site information booth at events
- Prepare and distribute internal activity and feedback reports and update systems accordingly
- Manage customer databases
- Take a leading role in the development of a new CRM system
- Identify sales opportunities when interacting with athletes
- Develop a strategy to grow teams, clubs, schools and corporate participation and nurture the relationship with them
- Assist in promoting our events to specific targeted audiences and segments according to each event’s marketing strategy
- Develop and send regular event newsletters to registered participants
- Review event website and registration forms content based on participants feedback
- Suggest changes to the event format based on previous year’s participants feedback
- Any other ad hoc assignments as required from time to time by management
Key Requirements and Competencies
- At least 3 years of customer service/ CRM experience
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Experience using the Microsoft Office suite
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, strong capacity to relate to others
- Caring and empathetic nature, a positive spirit, patience, and the ability to remain composed in the face of demanding participants
- Strong analysis and problem solving skills with good attention to detail
- Capacity to drive innovation and development in the department
- Strong sense of responsibility and ownership, and ability to work independently
- Willing to work on weekends for events, and to travel regionally (when travel can resume)
- Social media management skills are a plus
Salary: negotiable based on experience and skills