30 Oct CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE EXECUTIVE: JOB SCOPE
MetaSport is a leading sport management company in Asia staging some of the most prestigious triathlon and cycling events in Singapore and Indonesia, among which are IRONMAN 70.3 Bintan, Tour de Bintan, MetaSprint Series Singapore, Run as One Singapore, CSC Run by the Bay.
We are also embracing the new era of racing, with the incorporation of technology into our events. A hybrid event model is shaping the way we see the future of running and multisport via our newly-built racing app.
MetaSport also manages Singapore’s largest and most respected triathlon training community, with 12 highly inspiring coaches and 100 members attending seven weekly sessions.
Our mission is to create an experience that has a positive impact on others. We believe in sport as a vehicle to empower people and improve lives.
We are looking for a positive, enthusiastic individual to facilitate exceptional customer experiences. Do you love people, are you self-motivated and determined to deliver great service with a smile? Then we want you to be part of our success, and benefit from the development opportunities we offer.
Customer Experience role
- Respond promptly to customer enquiries via all channels (telephone, email, Facebook messenger, WhatsApp or other new media)
- Ensure that the first interaction that third parties have with MetaSport, and the image we project as a company is seamless
- Foster strong relationships with our customers
- Highlight (when appropriate) the company’s events and products when interacting with participants
- Handle and resolve participant complaints, and follow through with all queries in a proactive manner, aiming for a win-win outcome for both parties
- Keep detailed records of enquiries, comments, complaints and details of actions taken
- Send targeted marketing emails, and respond to any questions
- Process event registrations, travel bookings, incidentals purchases (and other bookings, orders or requests)
- Prepare and distribute internal activity and feedback reports and update systems accordingly
- Regularly review event website and registration forms content based on participants feedback
- Monitor and update the company’s refund policy, and keep the company’s customer service handbook updated at all times
- Constantly consider new technologies to improve efficiencies and speed of response
- Any other ad hoc assignments as required from time to time by management
- Manage customer databases
Key Requirements and Competencies
- At least 2 years of customer service experience
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Experience using the Microsoft Office suite, especially Excel database management
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, strong capacity to relate to others
- Caring and empathetic nature, a positive spirit, patience, and the ability to remain composed in the face of demanding customers
- Strong analysis and problem solving skills with good attention to detail
- Capacity to drive innovation and development in the department
- Strong sense of responsibility and ownership, and ability to work independently
- Willing to work irregular hours, evenings and weekends as and when needed, and to travel regionally
- Social media management skills are a plus
- Ability to work from home (primarily)
Work hours: Full time, Monday-Friday
Salary: Negotiable based on experience and skills