29 Nov Marketing Coordinator Job Scope
MetaSport is a leading sport management company in Asia staging some of the most prestigious triathlon and cycling events in Singapore and Indonesia, among which are IRONMAN 70.3 Bintan, Tour de Bintan, MetaSprint Series Singapore, Run as One Singapore, CSC Run by the Bay.
We are also embracing the new era of racing, with the incorporation of technology into our events. A hybrid event model is shaping the way we see the future of running and multisport via our newly-built racing app.
MetaSport also manages Singapore’s largest and most respected triathlon training community, with 12 highly inspiring coaches and 100 members attending seven weekly sessions.
Our mission is to create an experience that has a positive impact on others. We believe in sport as a vehicle to empower people and improve lives.
We are looking for a positive, enthusiastic individual to conceptualise ideas and execute successful marketing campaigns. Are you self-motivated and determined to deliver with a smile? Then we want you to be part of our success, and benefit from the development opportunities we offer.
Marketing Coordinator Job Scope:
- Work closely with the marketing team, other departments, vendors and external partners to assist in the preparation for event launches and marketing activities
- Support the marketing team in implementing marketing plans, completing daily activities and event execution
- Assist with design creatives, website updates, content creation and branding preparation
- Assist with developing and managing content including email, eDM and social media campaigns to increase engagement and positive sentiment in local and key markets
- Update daily sales trackers and generate marketing reports
- Assist with Race Kit Collection / Athlete Check-in for events
- Assist with social media on event days
- Provides full administrative support to marketing team
- Assist Marketing team with ad-hoc duties
- Reporting to Marketing Manager
- Regional travel
- Dynamic team environment
- Work from home (except event day)
Key Requirements and Competencies:
- Possess a Diploma or higher in Marketing, Design, Business Administration or related field
- Ability to work independently within a team environment
- Adaptable to a fast paced and dynamic landscape
- Energetic, high attention to detail, confident, self-motivated and with the ability to handle multiple and diverse tasks
- Strong written and spoken English communication skills, and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Copywriting, Basic Adobe Illustrator and Microsoft Office suite understanding
Work hours: Full time, Monday-Friday
Salary: Negotiable based on experience and skills
EMAIL YOUR RESUME TOGETHER WITH A SHORT INTRODUCTION EMAIL TO RECRUIT@METASPORT.COM